<body>

September is my first love.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 ;

-BER months, welcome! September is my first love.

Yes, there are 114 days left before Christmas and this means I can set my playlist on i-tunes in Christmas-mode. I'll be having more Kenny G's and the sweet serenading of rnb & soul tracks that will set the Christmas vibe. BERing it on!

I woke up a little early today and I must say it's something to be proud of. I think my eyes got used to the usual routine of sleeping late and waking up early -both because of academic stuff- that's why even without the alarm, I get up without feeling too lazy. I didn't go to school today since I want to spend the first of the month at home to think and rest, and study for our finals tomorrow a little later.

Funny how fast time flies. Last week I was babbling about finals week and certain things that made my mind fully-occupied. Today is the 1st of September and yes, it is my birthday tomorrow. I've made a few realizations for the past few days and I think now is the perfect time to put them into words since tomorrow is a start of a whole new journey....atleast, for me.

September is a month of everything new.

In a few days it's hello 2nd term! Everything will get rougher and tougher and I'm praying I'd have the courage to get things straight, and make things right.

Obviously, it's the 2nd of September tomorrow and I hate the fact that I'll be turning a little older...eighteen, to be exact. Oh my, I won't be seventeen anymore in a few hours and I don't think it will sink in anytime soon. I'm preparing myself for new challenges of the real world but I know for a fact that I can still, and always be, a little girl who always finds reasons to be happy with the simple things in life. I'll be taking one step away from childhood and one step forward to adulthood. But hey, I still would choose to be SEVENTEEN over and over, because it's where you're in between. Just as how I love sunsets and what's in between.

I want to share with you the things I've learned in my seventeen years of existence.

1) PEOPLE COME AND GO.
I've said this too many times and I won't mind saying it uhh-gain. I must say I haven't really learned my lesson since I always get a heartache when people leave -especially those really matter, and those I would want to stay with me. People who come makes you experience things in life that will either make or break you. If they choose to leave, they'll leave you with valuable lessons you'll find useful along the way. If they choose to stay, now that's a different story...more of something really to be grateful for.

2) CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
Sad reality indeed. I've experienced crying over change before and I think sometimes I still would. It hurts when things aren't the way they used to be cause you've attached yourself too much on routine-like events. It's in your system, and you can't let go of it that easily. You can either save yourself from puffy eyes and cope with change and produce something better out of it, or get depressed and kill your brain because of the same-old-bolded-question "WHY? WHY? WHY?"

3) SOMETHING BETTER IS ALWAYS IN STORE FOR YOU.
"This is what I want" -five words I used to say when I make a decision. FACT: there are times you don't really get what you want for two reasons: it's not yet the right time to have it, or it isn't meant for you to have because something better is in store for you. At first, this fact would be hard to accept but time will make you understand, time will make us understand this.

4) PAIN IS TEMPORARY.
It will pass. When you experience pain, it's a sign of your soft side yet it's a means of being stronger.

5) LOVE CAN WAIT.
I will always stand firm in my decision to take care of my heart and save it for the right person at the right time. When I give my heart, it will be whole...without cracks of bruises.

6) BEING SINGLE IS GOD'S GIFT
I don't date, and I am not yet ready for a romantic-relationship. I'll make use of my single-time to do what I want, live out my dreams, explore new tracks and grab opportunities.

7) DO NOT MAKE HASTY DECISIONS
Do not make decisions just because of a sudden outburst of emotions. It could lead to something you might regret in the future.

These are only a few of all the things I've learned for the past years. I bet I'll be learning more as I grow older.

I'll be making another post later after I review...It would be the last post as a seventeen year old girl (literally). :]
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@10:16 AM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsHoping for a Little Sunshine.
&heartsBusybee.
&heartsI Love Rainy Days.
&heartsLittle Miss Hyper.
&heartsDay Two.
&heartsSometimes you have to...
&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2